Saturday, February 18, 2012

25 things I learned in February The show

Happy Winter Break! Yey  boy I need it. Thursday night I couldn't sleep so around 1:30 am my mind was very creative although my eyes wanted to rest and I came up with a review idea for the last day before the break.I placed all the topics (read, draw, sing,write) in a bag and each (contestant) picked a topic.They had 3 chances or they could pick another. They would get a prize just for trying!  The kids loved it, they were helping each other and cheering. At the end we all hugged our brain's ( an idea from Dr. Jean) I send it as a letter for parents to practice with kids at home.

1. Sing the alfabet( abecedario)
2 Write from 1 to  ___
3. Sing the song
yo te daré
4. Sing the song 
Habia un sapo (atencion atencion web site)
5. Sing the song  
lagartijo (atencion atencion web site)
6. Sing the song  
5 monitos
7. Sing the song  
habían 5 sapitos
8. Sing the song    
la Arañita (intsy wintzy)
9. Draw a esfera/ sphere
10.Draw a cono /cone
11.Draw a cilindro/ cylinder
12.I can say the /calendario
13. I can write 3 words  yo esta mama
14.I can read 3 words   casa dedo pelota
15.  I can read a sentence Yo estoy en mi casa.
16.I can count from 1 to ____
17 I can draw a circle/ circulo, square/ cuadrado and a triangle/ triangulo
18 Sing the song
el oso subió a la montana (bear went over mountain)
19. Sing the song 
Juanito cuando baila
20. Sing the song 
días de la semana
21. I can say the /colores (8)
22.
I can draw a person a house and a tree
23. I can say 3 forms of transportation
24. I can say the sound of the letters

25. I can hug my brain
 Dear parents today we did a game where each child did one of these activities. At home see how many of these activities your child can do . Mrs. Nieves

No comments:

Post a Comment